Thursday, May 29, 2008

DeSean Jackson, Eddie Royal and decisions

I'll admit it, I was fighting mad, hoping that the Broncos drafted DeSean Jackson. When he was available still in the 2nd Round I thought we were retarded for not taking him. Anyway, shortly after the draft Shanahan commented directly on why we didn't draft DeSean, but did not give details.

I guess this is why...

Only time will tell if we made the right decision with Eddie Royal. As of right now, Royal's looking like he's one of Jay Cutler's favorite targets. I'm going to go ahead and predict that Royal will become the number 3 (receiver) in Denver if Brandon Stokley goes down for whatever reason.

Speaking of predictions, I'm sorry that I've been slow on the updates. I am moving and promise to be better. We've got a lot planned for the upcoming weeks, so stay tuned and I promise that you will not be disappointed.

No comments: