Monday, August 4, 2008

Brandon Marshall Update (8/4/09)

Here's what Broncos head coach Mike Shanahan said,
"It's the same thing I told you a week ago Wednesday: I'm not sure," Shanahan said after today's morning practice. "When I know, I'll let you guys know. If I made comments every time I heard I rumor, I'd be talking to you every day. I'd have to answer every question that you ask me. Let's deal with reality. When we know something we'll let you guys know."
So there you have it, I'm not saying that Shanahan is being optimistic, I'm just saying that until the NFL says something... Brandon Marshall's suspension is not official. This situation is very familiar to last season when former Broncos running back Travis Henry had the suspension cloud hanging over his head nearly all season.

Someone should let those excited San Diego Chargers fans know that they're not that lucky yet. They're still smiling from the fact that Carolina Panther's receiver Steve Smith will be suspended for the first two games of the season.

No comments: