Friday, June 27, 2008

Tim Crowder: In His Own Words

"[The Broncos defensive line] can be great. We have all the conditions. We have all the great guys. We've got the pass rush. We've got run stoppers," Crowder said. "We have guys that can do it all."

"I think minicamps went great," Crowder said. "Overall, everybody had good and bad days, but everybody improved. I improved, and I already feel better than last year."

"Just relax," Crowder said. "That's the main thing because training camp will be here before you know it."

"I ask more of myself," Crowder said. "I want to be able to do more and more each year and just be a dominant player right now."

"If you do your job, you're helping the team. That's basically what I'm trying to do," Crowder said. "Personal goals come with it."

"I just want to do anything to help the team win."

Tim Crowder, was Denver's second round pick last year out of Texas. You'll remember that he picked off Pittsburgh Steelers' quarterback Ben Rothlisberger last season and ran the ball back for a touchdown.

No comments: