Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Coach Rod Smith

In a follow up to my blog last week, Rod Smith (above center) is in fact at practice spending time with Denver Broncos receivers. This can only be a good thing, as we've already witnessed in Brandon Marshall's performance last season, what a benefit it is to have Smith around.

"I love the Denver Broncos, I love the organization, so there ain’t nothing that I wouldn’t do to help," Smith said. "Whether it is on the field or off the field, anything I can do, even just sitting there and talking to some of the guys who are playing receiver now, just giving them little tips and stuff like that.

"I enjoy that because I know it is going to help them, therefore it helps the organization. There isn’t anything that I wouldn’t do to get us back to where I feel we belong."

No comments: